Dog training?

Dog training?

Max Velin 28.4.2022 21:41

Do you run your dogs on birds in the off season? As I know that the dogs need frequent training and can even be taken with you on the hunt. Do you do this? If so, where and how? Let's discuss the subject.

Dog training?

Agata98 28.4.2022 22:56

My friend and I weren't looking for any sanctuaries, but I was taking him to places where there are wild birds to play. He liked it a lot. Recently even looked for where to buy a harness with a beautiful bird pattern to please my dog with a small gift. Harnesses are a handy everyday accessory at Service Dog Harness Buy online that shows off your pet's status without any extra words or awkward conversations.

Dog training?

Mark Bartra 28.4.2022 23:51

I wouldn't take a seasoned dog out after/before season, but just today I did take my almost 9 month old gsp out into a filter strip we have, he flushed 6 birds, 2 of them he had real solid points, I think he might work-out yet! Public ground is off limits in Iowa for running dogs between March 15th and July 15th...except in designated training areas. Once this dog knows what is is doing, I will not run him anywhere that I would be hunting in season. Like WKA says, leave em be

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up