Eddie Howe hails striker after Newcastle

hloeWillis 19.5.2023 09:18

Eddie Howe reserved praise for Callum Wilson in the wake of Newcastle's 4-1 thrashing of Brighton, saying the striker produced one of his best performances to help his side close on a Champions League place.

The Magpies now require just one win from their two remaining matches - at home to Leicester on Monday, live on Sky Sports, and away to Chelsea on May 28 - to secure a return to the Champions League group stages for the first time in 20 years.

Brighton were chasing an equaliser at St James' Park until the 90th minute, when Wilson breached Brighton's offside trap to race onto Miguel Almiron's through ball and slide a finish past Jason Steele to secure the three points.

Zaza K Green 19.5.2023 12:44

To tell you the truth, I don't know much about American football and in general I like hockey better. A couple of weeks ago I found a very cool online betting site https://melbet.com and was able to get big bonuses there. It got me hooked and I started betting on sports more often. You know, with a competent approach and analysis of matches, the chance of winning increases many times over.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up