Eniko Parrish And Kevin Hart Were Fated To Be Together

Eniko Parrish And Kevin Hart Were Fated To Be Together

Eniko 25.3.2022 11:07

One look at Eniko Parrish and Kevin Hart’s birth charts and you’ll know they were destined to be together. “But that doesn’t mean it’s easy,” says Rachel Lang, an intuitive astrologer.

The couple has come a long way. Eniko stayed by Kevin’s side when she learned he cheated on her in 2017 while she was eight months pregnant with their first child. “I believe in second chances,” Eniko said in Kevin’s Netflix docuseries Kevin Hart: Don’t F**k This Up. “I’m all about forgiveness, and you only get two times. Three strikes you’re out, you’re out of here.”

And they really have made progress. “For a big part of 2019, Kevin had Transiting Saturn in Capricorn opposite his natal Sun in Cancer,” Lang explains. When this happens, Saturn compels you to face the consequences of your actions. “On the other hand, Saturn transits reward dedication and a good, heart-felt apology,” Lang adds. “[Eniko and Kevin] have overcome those challenges to come out the other side stronger, which is always the silver lining during any Saturn transit.”

But this is only one of the elements in the couple's charts that prove they have staying power. Ahead, Lang breaks down exactly how the cosmos have set the Harts up for success and how, after a second chance, they’re more aligned than ever.

Re:

BenLee 25.3.2022 16:44

If you are sad and lonely but you don't want to change your status then.. Try to use this chance - https://www.onenightfriend.com/couple-looking-for-men.html This method is great for those couples who want new feelings. I have a couple who have fun in this way once a month)) This is very typical for residents of large cities.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up