Extensions granted for Qatar's Sheikh Jassim

Simon84 23.3.2023 06:06

Qatar's Sheikh Jassim and Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s INEOS have been granted extensions to submit second bids to buy Manchester United. Both of the top bidders had not submitted their improved offers by Wednesday's 9pm deadline.

The Glazer family have still not indicated how much they want for United, with even the most senior people involved not knowing the asking price. It is understood approaching eight bids were sent in to Raine on Wednesday night, but not all of them are to buy United outright. Sheikh Jassim and Ratcliffe are the leading contenders but there is no favourite at present, with the highest first-round bids having valued the club at around £4.5bn - well short of the Glazer family's widely reported £6bn asking price.

The Raine Group and the Glazers will take around a week to evaluate the new bids.

One bidder could be given exclusivity, although it is more likely there will be another round of bids with a smaller group of preferred bidders.

HarrisJr 23.3.2023 08:05

What is the first thing a sports fan thinks of when they see this news? I noticed that I began to think and compare more often when I found my bookmaker - https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/8-bukmeker-1xbet/registratsiya I divide all the news into verified facts and speculation and rumors. It is important for me to process the first ones in order to get the correct sports forecast. This hobby brings me a good income now. Do you bet?

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up