FC Goa 3-1 Kerala Blasters Highlights, ISL 2022-23

Santana 24.1.2023 06:10

FC Goa’s recent form has been a worrying factor for the team. Last week, Carlos Pena’s men were held to a 2-2 draw by NorthEast United FC.

Bengaluru FC and Chennaiyin FC have their eyes on the final playoff spot and FC Goa will be looking to add a few points to its tally and pull clear of the pressure of the sixth-place race. The Gaurs will be back home for this clash. They have done well on home soil this season after losing only two out of six home games.

Iker Guarrotxena will be a key figure in the midfield, right behind the striker for FC Goa. The Spaniard has scored six goals in 14 appearances this season. Up front, it will be interesting to see who Pena picks between Noah Sadaoui and Alvaro Vazquez.

“In professional football, there is always pressure from the first game. We always knew the playoff race would be tough because, with six spots, many teams joined the fight, but I’m not worried,” said Pena. “I’m busy trying to keep the belief strong in my team. Tomorrow is a very important game for us, and I expect to see the best version of my team during the match,” he added.

Kerala Blasters FC will be back in Hero ISL action after two weeks. The Blasters have had 13 days after their club-record unbeaten streak of eight games was ended with a 4-0 rout at the hands of Mumbai City FC in their last game.

Kerala 24.1.2023 08:01

These are very interesting results. I have long understood that the team from GOA plays at the European level. Maybe it's because there is a great stadium for training? However, the situation may still change greatly. I looked at the odds for the next stage here - https://in.1xbet.com/ I believe that this season will be hot not only for the local tournament but also for the Indian team.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up