Flirting, how do you feel about it?

Lysii Arasa 5.8.2022 23:47

Men, how would you feel if you found out your girlfriend or wife was flirting? Women, the same question for you...Would you consider it cheating? Or is it quite normal and acceptable?

Sku Tufik 7.8.2022 14:05

As an unfaithful spouse. Everything is cheating. Flirting, eye candy, flirting... Because it is always just the beginning. If a woman allows herself to be married and act as if she were free, there will definitely be full-fledged adultery sooner or later. All excuses and excuses are noodles.
I used to think that micro flirting (read about it here https://signscheating.com/signs-he-is-micro-flirting/) I used to think that micro flirting (read about it here: ) was the norm, and there was nothing wrong with it. But my boyfriend, when he found out that I slightly flirt with others - dumped me... Although I didn't even notice how I was doing it. But apparently it is very unpleasant.

Rika Mama 7.8.2022 14:44

It is very good when a girl, a woman flirts... Flirting is a love game, and without games mankind would die and degrade... Flirting has always been, is and will always be... Flirting is always treated well and positively by everyone...

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up