Guardiola: I'm the happiest man when fighting for a title

BradLinn 10.4.2023 16:02

When a season reaches its conclusion and with so many different competitions to consider such as the FA Cup, Premier League and UEFA Champions League you’d think Pep Guardiola would be getting stressed.

But in fact it’s a time of the year the Manchester City boss relishes.

“In September, October, November I enjoy less,” Guardiola told Man City's website. “When we arrive in the last stages, fighting for the title, I’m the happiest man in the world. I love to be here.

“What’s going to happen? I don't know. [If we’re] going to win, everything is going to be perfect. If we lose, we will be a failure.

“Nothing is going to change. The day after, [there will be a] sunrise. We will try it again in the future.

“This is the mindset we will need to do. We have done it in the past, that's why I'm incredibly happy with the players I have. The club we are."

NedHarrison 10.4.2023 19:28

Yes, I have already seen this news on my sports portal. I have long avoided simple sports columns in entertainment resources. It is important for me to get the right information and I use the news from here - https://azscore.com/football/leagues/england/premier-league/fixtures Not only can I get the latest information about the English Premier League, but I can also place bets without leaving the site.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up