How to choose the right control panel?

Noah 27.2.2023 16:08

How to choose the right control panel? What are the criteria for choosing? I just have never used a Linux Control Panel before and I want to use the best quality.

Liam 27.2.2023 16:39

It seems to me that you should look for a control panel with good documentation and customer support. This is very important. You should also choose a control panel that you can use with other tools such as cloud providers or something similar. You may need that at any time. In general, we advise you to read this article: https://techround.co.uk/guides/control-panel-tips-for-beginners/ , it may help with your choice. Also an important factor is cost, you should look at your budget and think how much you are willing to spend on a control panel, if you don't want to spend your budget then you can use a free one.

Frank 27.2.2023 17:14

I don't understand anything about it, but I know how to decide what to choose. You just need to ask people who use control panels. Then you can choose one of the best.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up