How to improve intimate relationships with your partner

KateNickolson 27.6.2022 14:32

Relationships with a young man began to deteriorate in sex. What can you advise?

Re: How to improve intimate relationships with your partner

LolaLo 27.6.2022 15:02

Many people refuse to role-play because they feel kind of silly, but try to turn off your head and just get involved in the process. Sex in a couple becomes boring because the element of play is lost: you know each other's bodies well and use familiar scenarios. And it is the sense of novelty, forbiddenness that excites - that's how our brain works. Do not deny yourself the pleasure of arresting your girlfriend or treating your man in a non-traditional way. I was helped in my time by the information outlined here https://blog.uberhorny.com/top-17-sex-tips-you-need-to-know/. Sex shops today offer costumes for every taste, and some options you can arrange on your own: the same "teacher costume" will be found in the closet of most women.

Jozef 27.6.2022 16:50

You have created quite an acute topic.
Thank you for the recommendation.

Kyle Farrell 2.2.2024 12:25

Thank you for sharing your recommendations. If it weren’t for you, I would have been looking for similar sites on the Internet for a long time.

David Turner 2.2.2024 15:19

I've been in a relationship for 4 months now, but I've only recently noticed weirdness in my partner. No, it's not weirdness in his behavior, it's weirdness in his attitude towards me. It feels like he no longer has the feelings he used to have for me. I decided to look for answers to my questions on the internet and found an article about what is love vs in love . Thanks to this article I realized that just in our relationship we have passed the stage of falling in love and now we love each other.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up