How to restore passion in a relationship?

Lysii Arasa 5.9.2022 13:26

Good day, everyone. Unfortunately, but in a long-term relationship it is very common for passion to fade, causing the relationship to fall apart. How to restore this passion?

Sku Tufik 11.9.2022 17:11

Unfortunately, it is true that passion can be lost in long-term relationships. And what's worse, it greatly affects the relationship and can lead to a breakup. Of course, you need to keep the passion alive and try new things. Sex toys, role-playing, surprises, new positions, places, erotic costumes. I'm a big fan of erotic costumes, especially various bondage https://besexstore.com/ . It looks very sexy and my man can't resist me. You can arrange a surprise: dress up in something sexy and meet him in it from work, I think he will be surprised. But you should also forget that a lot depends on your appearance, the way you look, whether you take care of yourself. Agree, at the tortured hostess, who does not care for themselves and walk around the house wearing clothes is unlikely anyone will look.

Rika Mama 17.9.2022 02:19

We're doing well with passion, even though we've been married for 14 years. I guess we're just perfect for each other.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up