I'm curious to know what your favorite additions to GTA 5 are

Noah 11.5.2023 12:34

What are your favorite extras in GTA 5? I love being able to buy real estate and grow my business in the game. It gives me a sense of progress and achievement. Plus, I can customize my real estate and purchase different interior items, which gives the game more depth

Liam 11.5.2023 13:05

I like being able to customize cars. I like tuning my cars, changing the bodywork, installing modifications and adding individual design elements. My friends and I sometimes have competitions with our cars. We are randomly given several cars, and with the impulse mod menu , we can take any car we want. So, we are each given a random car, and we have three rounds in which we have to win. The first round is the appearance of the car, we customize it and then vote to choose the winner. The second round is a race to see who gets to the finish line first, and the third round is a derby. That's why I love GTA 5

Frank 11.5.2023 13:22

I can't help but mention the possibility of exploring the large open world in GTA 5. I often just walk around the city, enjoying its atmosphere and details. I also enjoy playing mini-games and visiting clubs and entertainment venues to just relax and have fun.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up