I've Forgotten What It's Like To Be In Love

EveLeen 15.6.2022 15:44

I’ve forgotten what it’s like to be in love. I’m a 27-year-old woman who’s been single for years. I’ve tried online dating and met some nice guys, but since my last serious relationship ended, I’ve felt absolutely nothing—not even a twinge of romance. One gentleman in particular was fantastic. However, no matter what we tried, nothing. This dreadful feeling has been made worse with the loss of my grandmother and my cat in the same month, which really sent me into a tailspin. I feel like I have an icy, black heart. It seems like such a ridiculous question, but what can I do to make myself feel again?

Hloe 20.6.2022 07:18

What about Internet resources? There are many special sites and applications to find new people to your liking. Here, take a look at this option - https://www.together2night.com/dallas-personals.html I was a member of such a site and realized that communication can be very diverse. There are no boundaries between gender and age. Be careful when looking for a new partner)

James Ruiz 27.3.2023 12:45

Aren't we sacrificing our mental health and well-being for the sake of online communication and wasting our precious time? What do scientific studies say about this?

Kyle Farrell 27.3.2023 18:51

That's an interesting question, but to be honest, I've never been interested in the question on that level. I'm all for online communication. I don't think it has any negative effect on my mental health, but rather the opposite. I feel better if a girl I met on the ukrainian women for marriage website pays attention to me and tries to communicate with me.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up