I want to make a good resume

Noah 10.6.2023 18:29

Hi all. I was looking online for vintage resume templates and found some free options on Google Docs. Has anyone used them yet? What are your impressions?

Liam 10.6.2023 19:01

Hi! Yes, I recently used Free Vintage Resume Templates In Google Docs . I want to share my story. When I submitted my resume using this template, I felt like it got more attention from employers. They commented that the template looked professional and a little different than standard resumes. It helped me stand out from the other candidates and get some job offers. So appearance means a lot on a resume as well as everything else. I'll have to recommend it to my friends who are also looking for jobs.

Frank 10.6.2023 19:34

I love these vintage resume templates on Google Docs too. I recently decided to update my resume and used one of these templates. What struck me was how easy it was to customize it to fit my needs. I could add my photo, edit sections and details about my work experience. Plus, the template was compatible with Google Docs, allowing me to easily save and share my resume with employers. It was nice to get positive feedback on the look and professionalism of my resume.

Emma 27.11.2023 17:45

If you don't know where to start, templates of this kind will be a good help. Fortunately, now you can find really a lot of useful information for creating a cool resume; at one time I found everything I needed here https://www.gotresumebuilder.com/faq . Based on your resume, the employer forms his impression of you. A resume also works as self-promotion. So, it is definitely worth making an effort here and creating a resume in the right format.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up