Inter Milan not budging on £51m valuation for goalkeeper as Manchester United

Stoner87 11.7.2023 09:24

Inter Milan are not budging on their £51m (€60m) asking price for Andre Onana as Manchester United push to sign the goalkeeper.

Positive talks are ongoing over the transfer but there would have to be a compromise on the fee and structure if the deal is to happen.

There remains a willingness from all parties to get the move done after United's opening bid of £38.5m (€45m) was rejected but sources close to the player believe there is a desire from all parties to reach a resolution before Onana is due to report for Inter's pre-season on July 13.

Nedion 11.7.2023 10:55

Hello! If you need to have more information about the situation in Spanish football then you can immediately search for La Liga tournaments here - https://melbet001.com/ This bookmaker has been working with national championships for a long time and presents information beautifully. I like to use the local app to keep up to date with the latest news.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up