Is it bad to take Kratom everyday?

BanKolevan 18.1.2023 13:15

I have taken it exclusively, every day, at between 8–20 grams daily, for over 4 years.

I have also stopped taking it, to see what my personal reaction would be. The dependable return to my permanent pain (caused by cancer, etc. disability), and some mild stomach upset. Others experience more problematic withdrawals; it all depends on the individual.

Interestingly, I have NOT ONCE had to increase my dosage (I mix each batch I use, as to avoid “Single Strain Syndrome”), and have found that I use LESS than I used to, many days dosing considerably less than others.

genIL 18.1.2023 13:38

Greetings! I believe that sometimes you need to rest and relax a little, and I used to drink alcohol, and after a few years of such rests I became an alcoholic, I tried not to drink for a long time, but it didn’t work out for me, and I found Kratom Exchange, which I ordered on the site https://www.kratomexchange.com, the tea is really good, and helped me with my alcoholism, I recommend

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up