Is it worth buying a dressage saddle?

Albert364 24.9.2022 13:08

My daughter has only been horseback riding for a couple of months. In a month she has dressage. And we need to buy a saddle for dressage. Is it worth buying a dressage saddle or can we use a regular one?

Richard69 24.9.2022 16:13

You should definitely buy a dressage saddle. After all, it is also evaluated at competitions. And you should certainly not save money on your child. You can see a selection of these saddles here https://horsezz.com/horse-tack/best-dressage-saddles-review/. And you are sure to pick something for yourself. Both in terms of price and quality.

Emil565 25.9.2022 18:41

In general, I do not understand why you need to spend money on a dressage saddle when you can use an ordinary one.

EtanS 4.4.2023 15:00

Oh, I was just looking for myself some kind of cape, windbreaker or jacket for the spring, when it gets warmer, or something warm to wear under a winter jacket. Girlfriend advised the site with aaa replica where you can find something of good quality and nice. I'm going to order myself something

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up