Is there any cure for brain cancer stage 4?

karim 22.2.2023 15:04

It depends. If we’re talking about primary cancer of the brain, glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), survival is exceedingly rare. The exception may be in the rare individuals have a targetable mutation that is agnostic.

As an example I have a patient with Lynch syndrome who I treated for Lynch type cancers who developed a GBM. The thing about Lynch syndrome is that it’s characterized by microsatellite instability (MSI). Remember the electric results reported from the June 2022 ASCO cancer meetings in Chicago, with the immunotherapy resulting in rectal cancer disappearing? All of those patients had Lynch-like cancers in that they had microsatellite instability.

mankas 22.2.2023 15:05

With the growing concerns over harsh chemicals and long-term side effects in traditional cancer treatments, niclosamide offers a safer and potentially more effective solution. This innovative treatment has been making progress in the fight against liver and colon cancer, and is a valuable option for those seeking a more natural approach. I personally know a patient who was diagnosed with colon cancer and was looking for a more holistic treatment option. After trying niclo sam, they experienced a significant reduction in the size of their tumors and felt a newfound sense of hope and energy.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up