Jason Cundy has named Dennis Bergkamp as the greatest Dutch star

GeneGh 19.6.2022 16:23

Jason Cundy has named Dennis Bergkamp as the greatest Dutch star ever to grace the Premier League.

The Arsenal legend made quite an impression after moving to north London in 1995 after a successful spell with Inter Milan.Making a total of 408 appearances for the Gunners, Bergkamp racked up 114 goals and 93 assists, proving himself as the ultimate team player.

However there have been plenty of successful Dutch stars in the Premier League over the years.

Jaap Stam, Robin van Persie, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Arjen Robben, Virgil van Dijk, Rafael Van der Vaart and Patrick Kluivert are all players who have made a real impression in the English top flight, but despite making special cases for Stam and Edwin Van der Sar, it’s the Arsenal legend who gets Cundy’s vote.

SimonMazer 20.6.2022 12:51

Thank you for keeping us updated on major changes and new contracts for your favorite club. But I realized that you should not remember everything about football. It is easier for me to take the necessary information where it is convenient - https://1xbet.ug/ It helps a lot when you are dealing with real bets every day.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up