Liverpool vs Arsenal linesman Constantine Hatzidakis accused of striking Andy Robertson during half-time break

Liverpool vs Arsenal linesman Constantine Hatzidakis accused of striking Andy Robertson during half-time break

JasonVille 10.4.2023 07:46

One of the assistant referees in Liverpool's Premier League match against Arsenal has been accused of elbowing Andy Robertson during the half-time interval.

Constantine Hatzidakis was approached by Robertson as the half-time whistle blew, with the Liverpool defender insisting the assistant referee had struck him in the throat seconds later.

Robertson was given a yellow card by referee Paul Tierney for his role in the involvement, while Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson approached the officials to discuss the incident.
Geoff Shreeves said: "Andy Robertson was absolutely apoplectic, stunned even.

"He said, 'The linesman has just elbowed me in the throat'. Jordan Henderson was well aware of it and led the remonstrations with referee Paul Tierney and after that they got taken away. Extraordinary scenes."

HloeBrent 10.4.2023 11:13

Some football news again? You are one of those who watch sports feeds on the net very attentively)) I myself am a little tired of this and try to switch between different types of matches. Last year it was football, now I watch eSports tournaments here - https://melbet.com/ It is important for me to have variety so that my hobby brings not only money, but also gives entertainment from the main work.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up