Looking for reliable manicure materials

Sara 15.11.2023 23:23

Hello, I am just a beginner manicurist and I am looking for reliable materials for my work. Can you recommend any online store with quality manicure materials?

Eva E.R. Reed 16.11.2023 00:00

Hi. Sure, I can suggest you check out https://nailmastershop.com/en/komilfo/ . They offer a wide range of professional manicure materials including gels, lacquers, tools and accessories. I've personally been buying products from them for several years now and I'm always satisfied with the quality. The prices there are pretty competitive too. I recommend checking out their assortment! Delivery usually takes from a few days to a couple weeks, depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. Prompt and hassle free.

Vikki 17.11.2023 22:21

Glad you've decided to start getting manicures! There are a few basic things you should purchase to get started. First, basic tools such as cuticle scissors, files, pushers and peel-off clippers. It's also important to have the basic materials: base coat, top, base and color polish, and of course, moisturizing cuticle oil.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up