Looking for support after an injury

Samantha Eccles 10.4.2024 21:16

Hi, I've been feeling really down lately. I recently got a new motorcycle and had a bad accident. Now, I'm struggling with depression and don't know where to turn. Can anyone recommend a good psychologist in Coquitlam?

Caitlin Lockwood 10.4.2024 21:53

Hello, I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this. I can relate I had a car accident a while back and went through a tough time. I ended up going to trauma counseling in Coquitlam https://lotustherapy.ca/traumatherapy/, and it made a world of difference. The therapists there are incredible, and they helped me work through my grief and trauma in a supportive environment. I think they'll be able to help you.

Kerol 11.4.2024 05:37

I'm really sorry to hear about your accident, Samantha. It sounds like you're going through a difficult time, but I believe you'll come out stronger on the other side. It's great that you're seeking help, and I hope you find the support you need from the psychologist in Coquitlam. Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending positive thoughts your way!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up