Man City game not Premier League title decider but perfection now required

Faride 25.4.2023 12:31

Mikel Arteta insists Arsenal's trip to face Manchester City on Wednesday is not a Premier League title decider - but concedes his side now have to be perfect in order to stay top of the table.

City and Arsenal go into their potential Premier League title decider both on long unbeaten runs but with momentum perhaps swinging towards City.

Arteta's side are on a run of three dramatic draws in succession, and with questions being asked over their nerve in the run-in.

Frankis 25.4.2023 17:08

Thanks for showing us the latest news. But this option does not look truly reliable. If you like watching football then look for more real numbers here - https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting I get here both statistics and help in finding a good bookmaker for betting. Just look with your own eyes to understand how convenient such a resource is.

JamesJin 26.4.2023 07:43

And I do not pay attention to third-party opinion. I have a favorite team and I only support this.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up