McKenna: Ipswich need a striker in January

MR.Sien 23.1.2024 05:00

Ipswich boss Kieran McKenna has confirmed Ipswich are in the market for a striker in January.

The Tractor Boys have been linked with a move for Blackburn's Sam Gallagher.

"We need to add to that department, there's no doubt about it," he said, speaking after the 1-1 draw with Leicester on Monday.
We've lost three strikers in the January transfer window: one loan recall (Dane Scarlett), our starting striker (George Hirst) is out for the season, or pretty much, and Freddie (Ladapo) has moved on to Charlton.

"The boys in the group are doing a good job and working really hard, but with the competitiveness of the division, there's no we're going to need to be as strong as possible for the next 18 games."

Brodie 23.1.2024 08:03

Yes, I thought it was on the news too. But I don't attach much importance to this. By and large, this does not affect the semifinals in any way. I'm more concerned about the African championship. You can see all the interesting events at melbetangola.com/en I recommend not to miss such a good opportunity to bet.

simeonfgd 23.1.2024 16:43

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up