Online Platforms for Finding Business Spaces in New York

Kel Rogers 23.2.2024 10:57

Hi everyone! I'm in the process of searching for a new location for my business in New York, and I could use some advice. Can anyone recommend a reliable online platform or website where I can explore different options for commercial spaces in New York City? I'm looking for a platform that offers a wide range of listings and provides detailed information about each property.

Ban Sincler 23.2.2024 12:17

Hey there! When I was looking for a business space in New York City, I found that Ukrsell was a great resource (classifieds free). Ukrsell is known for its extensive database of residential listings, but they also have a dedicated section for commercial properties. The platform allows you to filter your search based on various criteria such as location, size, price range, and property type. Each listing provides detailed information about the property, including photos, floor plans, and amenities, making it easy to compare different options.

Donald Karl Pirs 23.2.2024 13:54

Hi there! LoopNet is one of the largest online marketplaces for commercial real estate listings, with a vast database of available properties across New York City and beyond. The platform offers a wide range of search filters to help you narrow down your options, including property type, size, lease terms, and more.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up