Ordered something I didn't need

Leui 29.8.2023 17:11

I made a mistake and ordered the wrong thing. How do I cancel a Williams Sonoma order? I want to cancel this order and make a new one so I can get what I want, I don't have extra money to spend on things I don't need.

Loekd 29.8.2023 18:49

To be honest I don't know how cancel williams sonoma order but I think there is a lot of useful information written about it on the internet that will help you in this case. And I understand you very well, I've ordered a lot of things that I don't need. But only I did not try to cancel the order, because I was too lazy to do it and like in your case I did not know how to do it. But I think it's not that hard and it's easily solved, maybe you need to call customer service or something like that.

utru62 29.8.2023 19:22

I had a similar situation once. I wanted to order a drill. And as you know a drill is needed for many things around the house. And I accidentally clicked on something and ordered a mop. When the package arrived, I was shocked.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up