Pep Guardiola: Man City's Champions League win was written in the stars

Guardian 11.6.2023 12:41

An emotionally drained Pep Guardiola heralded Manchester City's Champions League title as "written in the stars that it belonged to us".

City completed the treble with a hard-fought 1-0 win over Inter Milan in the Champions League final.

Having already overhauled Arsenal to retain the Premier League trophy and beaten Manchester United to lift the FA Cup at Wembley, victory in Istanbul saw them match the achievement of their city rivals in 1999.

"This trophy is so difficult to win," said Guardiola. It could not be different and we knew it, firstly because they are really good.

"The first half we were so anxious. We could not find the free man, John Stones. But it was a question of being patient. I said at half-time, last time, in Porto, we were 1-0 down, now it's 0-0. We adjusted some things but you have to be lucky in this competition.

JohnReal 11.6.2023 17:32

This is the most relevant news after the World Cup in Qatar)) I'm sorry that I could not guess the winner, although I often place bets here - https://melbet.com/ But I encourage myself that my experience has increased and I can definitely win next season. Sports prediction is an art that improves greatly over time.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up