Performing the chip tuning operation yourself

LolaLo 20.12.2022 18:51

Carrying out this operation at home is relevant when you want to improve your car, but no time, desire or opportunity to wait for the work to be done in an official service center. Is it worth to perform chip tuning with your own hands?

Jozef 20.12.2022 20:06

Everyone answers this question independently, it makes no sense to advise here and we will not do it, we will just tell you what you need to chip the engine.
So, in order to perform the operation, you will need:
Firmware - here it is very important to choose a high-quality version, otherwise, the consequences will be most pitiable;
Microcircuit - the choice is quite large and depends on the desires of the car owner, as well as the brand of his car;
Circuit board - similar to the firmware. You should not chase a cheap copy, it is better to take once, but a quality product. I recommend to take from ecutools .
Carrying out the operation of chipping yourself, it is also worth remembering that you can perform it only on a functioning engine, passed the adjustment and calibration.

KateNickolson 20.12.2022 20:28

Competent chip tuning is able to significantly improve the parameters of the car engine, make it more powerful and economical. It is better to entrust the performance of this operation to professionals who not only have experience and knowledge, but also have all the necessary equipment for the work.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up