Problems with distance learning at university

SarahBennett 8.1.2024 09:04

Hello to all those who are studying remotely now! This is normal practice after 2020. I decided that it would be easier for me to complete my education in this format. However, I did not take into account that teachers would give more written assignments in this case. There was a stalemate. I like to study in my field, but I do not have time to do numerous assignments in elective subjects. I cannot refuse these subjects this semester. How can you resolve the situation without complaining to the administration?

Annette 8.1.2024 09:54

I would be interested to hear the reason for your concern. There are people who don’t keep up with their studies because they don’t devote enough time to it (friends, parties). There are those who do not understand the material. The choice is not that big. Learn to organize your time or hire a tutor.

Nadin 8.1.2024 11:31

I have subjects that are not worth having a tutor, for example history. But it is very important for me to understand everything related to computer graphics and this area in general. That's why I go to professional writers from time to time - https://cwassignments.com/ This way I understand the material better and save time on homework.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up