Renovation of the apartment, need new windows of good quality.

Hanry Adamson 25.9.2023 10:59

I moved from Boston to New York last month. It's from a quiet town to a metropolis. New York's streets, houses are something different from other cities in the U.S. In New York, I got a new job with a big insurance company. Which I'm very happy about. But the thing is that, the apartment I bought, with the old design, I do not like the walls in some obscure wallpaper. I want to change the interior and change all the walls. I have already hired a team to paint the walls, but I need to change the windows and doors. I want everything glass and beautiful. Where can I go for glass doors and windows?

Ana 26.9.2023 10:24

I moved from Boston to New York last month. It's from a quiet town to a metropolis. New York's streets, houses are something different from other cities in the U.S. In New York, I got a new job with a big insurance company. Which I'm very happy about. But the thing is that, the apartment I bought, with the old design, I do not like the walls in some obscure wallpaper. I want to change the interior and change all the walls. I have already hired a team to paint the walls, but I need to change the windows and doors. I want everything glass and beautiful. Where can I go for glass doors and windows?

David90 26.9.2023 10:29

And which rooms do you want to make glass fences in? I think it would be great if you make such a partition between the living room and the kitchen. I have already seen such a design. It really looks solid. I think now there are many places where you can buy glass partitions and doors.

Yan 26.9.2023 10:37

Here you still need to look at the sizes that you need. Yes, and look at the size of the frame itself. Someone likes the frame to be very thin, so that there would be as much glass as possible. Well, I think the average option is suitable for the house and it is desirable that the frame be black. Then it will be great at all.

Teddy 26.9.2023 11:02

To begin with, you need to make all the measurements in order to install the frame of the desired length and then pick up the glass of the same size. Now many people make glass sliding windows. You can see such windows almost frameless https://cghardware.com/interior-glass-partitions/frameless-sliding-glass-wall-sgl-1116/ this manufacturer is the best in its class for the production of frameless windows.

Mitchell Owen 26.9.2023 11:43

Often the apartments we buy have to be renovated. I live in New York, too. I did renovations, but I didn't change the windows, even though I should have. I didn't have enough money at the time. It's very cold here in the winter because it blows everywhere. I think I should take your advice and change the windows in my apartment. Thanks, guys!

windows 10 pro

licenses 4us 7.5.2024 12:15

Windows 10 Pro is a powerhouse for professionals and enthusiasts alike. Packed with advanced features like BitLocker encryption and Remote Desktop, it offers enhanced security and productivity. Whether you are managing a business or simply want more control over your system windows 10 pro delivers reliability and flexibility. Upgrade to Pro today and experience the next level of computing.

https://licenses4us.com/en/product/windows-10-pro/

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up