Signs of destiny

Signs of destiny

MarySmith 12.2.2024 11:55

Hi all! Are there those here who are fond of fortune telling? What do you choose most often when you are looking for a hint from higher powers? I know about tarot cards, astrology and mumerology.. Which would be more accurate?

Signs of destiny

Jason Dallas 12.2.2024 16:02

I'm not sure I fully understand your goals. Do you need a long-term prognosis for your entire life? It seems to me that this is unrealistic. They say that an astrologer can give you valuable advice. Do you know the time of your birth down to the minute?

Signs of destiny

Ann7 12.2.2024 18:23

Hello! This topic has always been interesting to me. But there are a few red lines that I won't cross. I never ask the question about when I will die. It's taboo. I almost never use cards for fortune telling. I like to come to the site and ask a question to magic 8 ball online. This is the original online version that can be used without prior knowledge.

Signs of destiny

johnny martin 14.2.2024 12:07

I visit to your post and i think you want any information about for signs of destiny. I know but i think i dont correctly explained to you because my English is much more week so you can touch at any other person.

<a href="https://lezaar-signs.com/custom-led-signs-services-in-lawrenceville-ga/">Custom LED Signs Services in Lawrenceville GA</a>

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up