The girl didn't kiss on the first date.

Noah 2.8.2023 14:47

I was on a date with a girl at a restaurant tonight. I took her there, drove her there, then we went to a movie. I gave her flowers and a little present. All in all, we had a great time and I spent a lot of money. And then the evening came and it was time for us to kiss. But unfortunately, it didn't happen, I tried to realize it somehow, but she had no desire to do it. Why did it happen?

Liam 2.8.2023 15:19

Well, I think there are a lot of girls now who don't kiss on the first date. In my experience, it takes a month of courting to at least kiss on the cheek. So it's just that there are different girls who need different approaches. But if you want to speed up the process and get a relationship with a girl as quickly as possible, you can use a love spell that works immediately. Such spells can be cast by a real caster, which you can learn more about on this site https://spellshelp.com/Spellsbook/love_spells.php . So use a love spell that really works and you will have a soul mate with whom you will be happy.

Frank 2.8.2023 16:03

Well, it seems to me you've done a lot to make a girl like you. And the fact that she didn't kiss you on the first date is no big deal, maybe she's just shy. Go on a couple more dates with her and you'll understand.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up