The offer of a hand and a heart

Jozef 3.9.2022 15:59

Guys, I want to propose to my girlfriend.
I want to find a picturesque place to make it unforgettably beautiful.
Any recommendations?

LolaLo 3.9.2022 18:21

What could be more romantic than a waterfall? It's a great excuse to stop, watch, and with the noise of the waterfall, she won't hear the ring box open as you catch her off guard. There are about 200 gatlinburg weddings in Great Smokey Mountain National Park. Top notch is planned spontaneity. Even if you've thought long and hard about how to propose, try not to let the girl guess that it's all a pre-written script. Few people like to live according to a schedule or a plan, so most people prefer romantic gestures to be an impulse of the soul, rather than a clearly defined act. Try not to get caught and not to give yourself away before the moment comes to say the cherished words... Now we just want to wish you good luck, because you always want everything to go smoothly, according to plan, without a hitch. And we also wish that your beloved responded to you with reciprocity and agreed to start building a large and strong family with you.

KateNickolson 3.9.2022 18:23

Nothing foretold the most pleasant events to come. After dinner Kirill suggested that we drink red wine by the river... We were drinking wine, talking about everything, and then he said: "I forgot a pineapple in my room! I, not understanding anything, ask: - What pineapple, what are you talking about? And then he holds out a box from the ring in the shape of a small pineapple and says: - Marry me!? And I said, "I will! That's how simple and without unnecessary embellishments formed our family :)

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up