VPN at uni

VPN at uni

Toby Bradford 14.7.2023 13:35

Will I have problems using a vpn like nordvpn? And in general, should I use vpn when I visit some pirate sites? Tell me what you think about it.

VPN at uni

James Taylor 14.7.2023 14:32

I can't not imagine that the least that would happen to you if you got caught torrenting and someone didn't like it is that you'd get a strongly worded letter from your Uni.
Otherwise, while I'm reasonably certain that Unis cannot see your VPN activity, they would either probably not check, or not care anyway. There's probably plenty of students at your Uni who are doing the same thing you are, but with far less precautions.

VPN at uni

Sam Jonson 14.7.2023 14:49

You should not forget about using a VPN, as it is the only way to visit all the necessary sites and interfere with your personal work on the Internet. I use a VPN often and advise anyone using one, find out more here https://clearvpn.com/blog/how-to-block-websites-on-iphone/. By encrypting your usage data, a VPN allows you to keep your activities undetected and also you don't have to worry about security.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up