What do oncologists think of alternative cancer treatments?

Dertik 22.2.2023 14:02

Patients have total autonomy over their choice of therapy - conventional, alternative, combined - whatever. It’s entirely up to them. As long as the facts have been explained and they are mentally competent, they can make their own decisions.

The big difference between conventional and alternative is on the quality of the information relating to efficacy. A conventional therapists can tell you “In 1000 patients of your age with this sort of cancer, the average survival after treatment X is 5 years or there’s treatment Y which is more aggressive and unpleasant but gives an average survival of 10 years”

aribabab 22.2.2023 14:03

Hello, the most commonly used cancer treatments are surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. Surgery is done to remove the cancerous tumor. The doctor may also remove an organ, in whole or in part, that has been affected by cancer. Nowadays, there are also medicines that can be used to treat cancer in the early stages. If you are interested, then on Fenben Lab you can read information about the most effective drugs for the treatment of cancer.

chetta 28.7.2023 09:20

Not sure alternative treatment of cancer is a good idea... As for me, I always take only some regular meds prescribed by my doc. It is really cool that you can order some stuff from https://www.bidrx.com/, for example. It is very helpful and handy, check it out and good luck :)

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up