What do you do to make your intimate life complete?

reberok 9.8.2023 21:55

I have been married for 6 years. But I'll be honest, lately I don't have that fire when I see my wife. I love her. I didn't cheat on her. But the physical attraction to my wife is weak.

wioker 14.8.2023 08:37

Sex, of course, isn't everything in a relationship. However, to make sex exciting and enjoyable for both you and your partner, you need to work, not do the same thing day in and day out.

Whether things in your bedroom are getting a little stale, on the way to good or on the way to great, there are a few simple tricks you can use to take things to the next level and maintain a more satisfying, fulfilling sex life.

yadesok 14.8.2023 08:41

Some people will say that all sex is good sex, but if you've been in a relationship for a while, you know it's important to spice things up and try new things from time to time to keep life in the bedroom interesting. The good news is that none of our tricks require acrobatics, incredible endurance, or any advanced knowledge of human anatomy.
Just try these cat tail butt plugs https://okova.shop/collections/cat-tail-butt-plugs ! The anal plug can be inserted into the anus and have traditional sex. At this moment, the woman will experience incomparable pleasure. Every push, every touch is perceived much brighter.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up