What do you think of criminal defense lawyers?

Noah 20.3.2023 13:31

What do you think of criminal defense lawyers? Are they just trying to help guilty people get away with it? It's just that when I watch movies, that's what happens in the movies.

Liam 20.3.2023 14:22

Movies are different from the real world, so don't base your thoughts on some movies. I think criminal defense attorneys play a critical role in the justice system. They ensure a fair trial and protect the rights of the accused. Sometimes innocent people are wrongly accused, and it is up to the lawyer to prove their innocence. For example, Ottawa Criminal Lawyers once helped an innocent friend of mine, so they are just people who do their job.

Frank 20.3.2023 14:53

I agree that just lawyers are people who do their job. Just like builders, just like programmers, just like all people.

Nina09 18.1.2024 21:35

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has experience with Fintech Harbor at https://www.fintecharbor.com/ in the UK or US? I'm exploring options for my startup and have heard that in these jurisdictions they provide good legal support. To me, any of your feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up