What do you think of life on the internet?

What do you think of life on the internet?

Zize Heninngs 2.12.2022 11:23

I think people have become very dependent on the internet and on gadgets. I'm sure that many people can't go a day without their favorite apps and the Internet.

Re: What do you think of life on the internet?

Karl Harrow 2.12.2022 11:49

Zize Heninngs 2.12.2022 11:23

I think people have become very dependent on the internet and on gadgets. I'm sure that many people can't go a day without their favorite apps and the Internet.
I think that constantly sitting on social networks is bad for a person. You can not normally communicate with people in life because all the time you communicate only on social networks. Now I try to use social networks as little as possible and communicate only in person. I like this way of life. Lately, I started to get into sports betting. I like the fact that I can make money on the Internet. This is a big plus of social networks and different applications. I found a quality application on this site and now I bet every day on different sports events. It's interesting for me.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up