What new types of cyberattacks are expected in the future?

NoahSm 4.8.2023 10:54

What new types of cyberattacks are expected to be seen in the future, and how can you prepare for them in advance? My father always taught me to be prepared for everything in advance, that's why I'm asking this question.

LiamWI 4.8.2023 11:44

As technology advances, new types of cyberattacks are expected to emerge, such as attacks on artificial intelligence, smart IoT devices and autonomous vehicle systems. More sophisticated forms of disguise and user identification are also possible. To prepare for them, it is necessary to invest in cyber defense research and development, create close ties between industries to share information about new threats, and develop flexible systems that can adapt to a rapidly changing threat environment. In fact, it is difficult to be ready in advance in such an endeavor; only recently have we learned how to defend ourselves against everyday cyberattacks https://www.rslonline.com/common-cyberattacks-and-how-to-prevent/ , and to be ready for something new will not work, it will take months of study and preparation.

Frank913 4.8.2023 12:21

I agree, it is also worth strengthening cooperation with government organizations and law enforcement agencies to counter international cyber attacks. It is important to develop cyber strategies and cyber crisis response plans. It is also necessary to improve cybersecurity training and attract talented professionals for more effective defense.

Slevin 29.1.2024 12:15

Articles like this only reinforce my opinion that it is impossible to completely protect yourself from scammers and hackers. There will always be new ways to hack your accounts and steal data. However, why not try to protect your data? Read more about solutions such as Beeble cloud storage for encrypted data. This can also be a solution for businesses to secure corporate email.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up