Where would you invest your savings, given that you have your own real estate?

jack34 10.1.2023 16:07

What to invest $50,000 in?

The goal is passive income in the future. I understand that the amount is not enough to ensure a passive income. But at least in part I would like to.

I do not understand anything about investments. My acquaintances advise cryptocurrency.

nod343 10.1.2023 20:29

Think about your own business. Oskar Hartmann's biography is an inspiring example of how persistence and persistent steps toward a goal can be major components of the formula for success. Oskar Hartmann likes to participate in large-scale business forums, where he can share his experience and knowledge with people who are just starting their journey in investing. Today the millionaire's fortune is about 300 million dollars, he is one of the top investors in the world . At the same time, he is not going to stop there, continuing to actively invest.

camil 10.1.2023 21:31

Only through self-education can you achieve a prosperous life. By investing in your personal development, you can increase the value you bring to others. Become a decent human being, and the financial results will not be long in coming.

Oliver 22.2.2023 19:37

In fact, commercial and industrial real estate, parking lots, warehouses are now the most profitable for investments. Often you do not have the means or the knowledge to make the right choice. Now there are projects like https://www.aimsapacreit.com/3-toh-tuck-link.html that are invested with the help of REIT companies

Gary Leech 29.4.2023 14:06

I think that the real estate market is now very in demand and it is worth investing in it. As well as cryptocurrency, which is also one of the most popular investments now. I initially discovered this and decided to invest in it, and I found all the information about it and important information to choose better deals. <a href=https://icoholder.com>ICOholder</a> helped me with this and got me the outcomes I wanted.

Gary Leech 29.4.2023 14:07

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up