Your favourite anime

Your favourite anime

Jozef 5.9.2022 21:11

Hi all!!!
At what age did you start watching anime and what is your favourite anime film, series, cartoon?

Your favourite anime

LolaLo 5.9.2022 21:14

When I was a kid, all the girls in my kindergarten class were crazy about this cartoon. I used to run around the flat screaming that Sailor Moon was starting.
It's officially my first anime I've ever watched.
The thing that attracted me to this cartoon was that every episode had a new adventure, some movement in general. It's the very first Japanese series I've seen, of course it also impressed me with the colours, the people with the big eyes, the long disproportionate legs and most of all the magic and power that the characters were given, and there are as many as there are planets in the solar system, but my favourite was Sailor Moon. Hop onto this webpage to enjoy anime I was able to re-watch my favourite cartoon here and get a taste of my childhood.

Your favourite anime

KateNickolson 5.9.2022 21:15

The first one I remember was Dragonball. I often walked over to grandma's house around 3-5pm and watched toonami for hours until they kicked me out for the day. The 90s are Best Decade.

Your favourite anime

FredMichael 29.11.2022 08:14

My favourite anime growing up was Pokemon. I enjoy seeing it every time, and Pikachu, my favourite Pokemon, is included. By the way, I was looking for an essay writing service online to finish my assignment on time when I came across your post. As a result of your post, I went to the website https://www.dailyhawker.com/tech/the-best-4-websites-where-you-can-hire-essay-writers/ where I could see some good websites to hire essay writers for your essay writing at a very reasonable price and I could choose the best site to write my essay.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up