YouTube live streaming

YouTube live streaming

bonny34 19.9.2022 20:37

Considering the possibilities of the site and its simple management, we can say that it is suitable for many people. Here you can organize video game streaming, a webinar, a training event. Can you tell me how I can moderate live chat and comments?

YouTube live streaming

nod343 19.9.2022 20:51

You can set up the message checking function. Then the system will detect potentially inappropriate messages, hide them in the chat and send them to the moderators for checking.

YouTube live streaming

frod 19.9.2022 21:26

You can add a moderator both before and during the broadcast. To avoid writing too much here, you can find all the information here https://chekkee.com/how-to-moderate-your-youtube-live-stream-chat-comments/ . Make sure you moderate and filter comments that contain phrases or words that violate the rules of your channel and video sharing platform. Have a good airing and adequate people in the chat room!

interesting and relevant game

bonny34 7.10.2022 09:30

I really love playing online games. So I want you to recommend me some interesting and relevant game! I know there are many sites with reviews of the best games, but I'm not sure which ones to trust. Maybe you have some resource where I could find a good list of the most popular online games?

YouTube live streaming

excelkeys 10.10.2022 18:47

Radiant and captivating article. Fantastic things you've commonly conferred to us. Most Used Functions in Excel Much appreciated. Essentially continue to make this sort out of post

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up