alternative to smoking

alternative to smoking

Triksy R1en 20.11.2022 11:57

Hi, I want to quit smoking, what's your advice?

alternative to smoking

G0rdg 20.11.2022 11:58

Hi, quitting smoking is very difficult, so to start with I can recommend, just switch to a safer method of smoking, so I suggest you consider an option such as IQOS. All IQOS products are the best alternative to regular smoking. You can consider some of the vape for yourself on this site https://sticksiqos.com/, also there is all the information about it.

alternative to smoking

Hannah 28.11.2022 16:25

Hi. You just need to put up some reminders of your goal on your walls. When I quit smoking, those posters annoyed me so much that eventually I gave up cigarettes and took them off the walls.

alternative to smoking

Markus 28.11.2022 18:28

Hi! Yes, you can print some posters and put them on the walls as an additional reminder - I did it and it worked perfectly. I chose the size of a regular poster so they wouldn't be too big or small and asked this company for help. Go to their website and check out the services they provide, I think you should find something there for you. They also have very high quality printing. This would be a great gift for your girlfriend if you just printed the photos of you two!

alternative to smoking

Henry Grant 27.12.2023 19:54

Quitting smoking is a commendable decision! My advice is to take it one step at a time. Consider distractions during cravings and seek support from friends or family. Regarding alternatives, vaping is often seen as less harmful. Research about it and explore options like Elfbar 1500 for a start. It's crucial to be well-informed. Also I recommend to check out devices from E-Zigaretteria E-Zigaretten shop! Remember, the journey to quit is unique for everyone; find what works best for you. Stay determined, and you can achieve your goal.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up