MySQL

MySQL

Donald34 2.11.2022 16:21

Hello. I would like to learn how to work with MySQL. If you can explain the essence of his work in the simplest possible words, I will be very grateful to you.

MySQL

Boby 2.11.2022 16:47

Hi!
Without getting too technical, the basic processes that take place in a MySQL environment are the same:
MySQL creates a database to store and manage the data that defines the relationships of each table.
Clients can make queries by entering certain SQL commands on MySQL.
The server application will respond with the requested information and appear on the client side.
That's all. Clients usually specify which MySQL GUI to use. The lighter and more user-friendly the graphical user interface, the faster and easier data management operations will be. Some of the most popular MySQL GUIs are MySQL WorkBench, SequelPro, DBVisualizer and Navicat DB Admin Tool. Some are free, some are commercial, some work exclusively for macOS, and some are compatible with major operating systems.

Re: MySQL

Donald34 2.11.2022 16:53

Boby 2.11.2022 16:47

Hi!
Without getting too technical, the basic processes that take place in a MySQL environment are the same:
MySQL creates a database to store and manage the data that defines the relationships of each table.
Clients can make queries by entering certain SQL commands on MySQL.
The server application will respond with the requested information and appear on the client side.
That's all. Clients usually specify which MySQL GUI to use. The lighter and more user-friendly the graphical user interface, the faster and easier data management operations will be. Some of the most popular MySQL GUIs are MySQL WorkBench, SequelPro, DBVisualizer and Navicat DB Admin Tool. Some are free, some are commercial, some work exclusively for macOS, and some are compatible with major operating systems.
Thank you very much for the answer! This cleared things up a bit for me.

MySQL

AdamFrost 14.11.2022 11:35

Hello. I think I can share with you useful information on this topic. Since I often work with this database. For example, if you need mysql see query history https://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/studio/execution-history.html then you can learn how to set up and use this feature on the website. You will have access to the full text of the requests, and you can also customize them if necessary.

MySQL

Shwarz34 5.3.2023 13:38

Hello. Now MySQL is a really popular database that a lot of people use, but I would also recommend that you take a look at SQL Server. Professionals who can work with this database are in great demand. You can learn more about working with SQL Server as well as how to change the date format from this article https://codingsight.com/sql-convert-datetime-to-date-format/ . By the way, a good tool was recommended here, which greatly facilitates the work.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up