Dwight McNeil: West Ham and Crystal Palace approach Burnley

Adderley 20.7.2022 18:40

West Ham and Crystal Palace have both approached Burnley over a deal for midfielder Dwight McNeil.

The 22-year-old has made 134 Premier League appearances for Burnley and is seen as a prime target because of his experience of top-level football, while still being so young.

McNeil himself is keen to return to the Premier League and is currently considering a number of options.

However, Burnley are in a strong bargaining position despite their relegation from the Premier League last season.

McNeil has two years remaining on his current deal and the club have the option to extend that contract by a further year.

SimonLee 20.7.2022 20:32

If you want to not only keep abreast of all football events, but also use your advantage in information, then go to this portal - https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/8-bukmeker-1xbet My friends recommended this to me as it has very detailed reviews, statistics and sports predictions. It's really all I need in one place. I want to develop my interest in sports more deeply.

Max Velin 20.7.2022 21:06

wow

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up